Friday 12 July 2013

Marsh minnows, magnificence?

<insert Nabil Shaban's lalalalala laugh sound here>
Sil (Nabil Shaban), 1986


Hello! Welcome to my Doctor Who blog, written by one fan with more than a bit of an obsession with the BBC's longest running science fiction series. The blog takes its name from a moreish snack favoured by Sil the Mentor, a crafty villain faced by the Sixth Doctor in "Vengeance on Varos" and "Mindwarp".

Instead of watching old episodes with a beer, talking to myself and making jokes that nobody understands, I thought it would be fun to set up a blog and share it with the world. Then you can all leave rude comments.

Expect to see reviews of episodes new and old, as well as the occasional book review as I make my way through the excellent Virgin series of New and Missing Adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment